19 Lipanj, 2018, 06:46:45
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molimo prijavite se ili se registrirajte
Novosti: SMF - Just Installed!

smartphonehrvatska Forum

Autor Tema: Apple Watch makes me want to toss it  (Posjeta: 36 )

johntimber

Apple Watch makes me want to toss it
« : 09 Lipanj, 2018, 08:49:09 »
Hello,

I've had an Apple Watch since day one and no issues with it until now...I decided to start to get into working out and into achievements late last year. I made a goal to reach my move goal every day of 2017. I've done that everyday so far, but for some reason this past weekend my watch decided to not award me? The only difference about this weekend was that I changed time zones (1 hour time difference btw) we traveled east for a MLB game, stayed the night, and drove home the following day. My move goal is clearly shown in Activity and completes the rings and then some (we walked a LOT). WTF? I've had several days where I had to go way out of my way to meet my goal. I have unpaired my watch and repaired from the backup. Nope. Nothing different. When I got my move goal yesterday I saw the notification "you met your move goal", but nothing for the streak. Longest Move Streak. You earned this award for your longest daily Move streak. 193 days, ending 7/8/17
I'd imagine this will prevent me from getting the July "Perfect Month" award as well (I'm not sure), but I have Jan - June so far and want to keep the streak alive.Any suggestions?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1392067
video production company

Thank you

smartphonehrvatska Forum

Apple Watch makes me want to toss it
« : 09 Lipanj, 2018, 08:49:09 »

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums