19 Lipanj, 2018, 06:53:10
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molimo prijavite se ili se registrirajte
Novosti: SMF - Just Installed!

smartphonehrvatska Forum

Autor Tema: HTC M8 (or maybe Android Kit Kat) camera question  (Posjeta: 37 )

johntimber

HTC M8 (or maybe Android Kit Kat) camera question
« : 09 Lipanj, 2018, 08:53:29 »
Hello,

I've had an HTC M8 for a couple of months or so now, and while overall I like it, there's an issue that's been bugging me. I can't find any option to change the resolution of the camera. I believe the camera app is an HTC exclusive, but it may be based on the general Android Kit Kat app. Googling about hasn't yielded results, so I'm hoping someone else with this phone can help. Every time I take a photo the default seems to be max resolution. The problem with that is that it results in huge (2MB plus) image files that get bounced when I try to e-mail them from the phone through my work e-mail, and which I then have to load into an image editor and manually rescale to to lower resolutions to use them for what I need them for. Is there any way to set the camera to take lower resolution shots by default, or to replace the camera app with another one that will allow this but still otherwise work with all of the features of the phone? Ideally I'd like my shots to be no more than WXGA in resolution and/or 200KB or less in file size.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1245463
Creative video production quote

Thank you

smartphonehrvatska Forum

HTC M8 (or maybe Android Kit Kat) camera question
« : 09 Lipanj, 2018, 08:53:29 »

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums