19 Lipanj, 2018, 06:50:56
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molimo prijavite se ili se registrirajte
Novosti: SMF - Just Installed!

smartphonehrvatska Forum

Autor Tema: HTC 8X Problem  (Posjeta: 55 )

johntimber

HTC 8X Problem
« : 09 Lipanj, 2018, 08:54:15 »
Hello,

I wanted to see if others are experiencing problems with their 8X's dropping calls and requiring a reboot to fix. Last week I purchased the 8X from T-Mobile. For the most part I love the phone. However I've had sporadic issues where I'm talking with someone and I lose the call. I can call the person back but neither they nor I can hear each other. The only way I've been able to solve the problem is to reboot my phone. As you can imagine this is annoying. I have already swapped the phone under their 14 day in store swap so the problem has occurred on two separate phones. I spoke with customer service this morning and they said to swap it out again. Given I have nothing to lose I'm going to swap it for a third phone. However I doubt it's a problem with the individual phone. I suspect it's either a problem with the model or OS. I did some research and I've discovered there appears to be a problem with Windows 8 phones spontaneously rebooting. However that's not the problem I am experiencing. There's speculation an update will be released in the early part of December to address this problem. Maybe the two are related and any update will fix my problem or they'll fix it as part of some other bug fix. Anyway I wanted to see if I'm alone with this issue. Generally speaking I'm pleased with the phone and would like to continue using it. However if it can't hold a call then I'll need to find something else..

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1187824
Creative video services

Thank you

smartphonehrvatska Forum

HTC 8X Problem
« : 09 Lipanj, 2018, 08:54:15 »

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums